Online Bill Pay
Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills directly out of your checking account with just a few clicks of a button. Once a payee is setup, you can schedule them to be paid as a one time transaction or as a recurring payment.
Why Is Online Bill Pay Beneficial?
- Flexibility - You can access online Bill Pay 24/7 to schedule your payments in advance.
- Convenience -You can pay your bills from anywhere you have Internet access and you can track the status of your payment online.
- Savings - You don't have to buy envelopes, stamps or make a special trip to mail off your bills.
- Peace of Mind - You can schedule your Bill Pay payment the minute you get your bill and know it will be sent to the payee on time.
- Saves you time - Schedule recurring payments (i.e. mortgage payments, cable bills, phone bills etc.)
Who Can Use Bill Pay?
Any Patent & Trademark Office Federal Credit Union Member with a checking account that has enrolled in Online Teller can take advantage of this great service!
Is Bill Pay Safe?
Yes, Bill Pay is only accessible through secure eChoice Online un-banking, which utilizes industry-standard 128bit SSL encryption. SSL encrypts your personal information before it leaves your computer, ensuring that no one else can read it.
Login Enrollment Form Instructions BILL PAY DEMO (First read steps below)
Do not change the username or password on the demo screen. Click 'submit' only.
- The 'Password' tab under 'Preference' on this demo is not applicable.
You must have a PTOFCU checking account and access to Online Teller to use Bill Pay.
We are confident of our system's ability to protect all transactions; however, this is not an invitation for people to attempt unauthorized access to the system. This is a private computing system which is restricted to authorized individuals. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this computer system will result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. We reserve the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the system without notice or permission. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the system. If you are not an authorized user of this system or do not consent to continued monitoring, exit the system at this time.
WARNING: DO NOT RESPOND to email scams that ask you for your account number, credit card number, and personal identification numbers. Email messages that ask for this type of information are fraudulent and should be reported immediately. We will never contact you and ask for this information.